am a woman who has spent $1,000's of dollars
on hair products - since the age of 18 or so.
My hair is extremely important to me, and I
just feel better when my hair is looking good.
I'm a hair freak - I use detanglers, volume
mists, blow serums, conditioners, deep
conditioning treatments - I use everything and
anything that will keep my hair healthy.
- I've dyed my hair for almost ten years
I first began coloring my hair, I had it done
professionally in the salon - at Gene Juarez
in fact. After a few years, the cost of having
them do it just seemed a bit too much. I
continued to get my ends trimmed every 8-10
weeks, but started buying the hair color at
Sally Beauty Supply and did the task of the
actual coloring myself. I love Gene Juarez,
and their services are great, but doing the
color myself has worked out for me.
the past couple of years, my hair has become
extremely dry, brittle and has started
breaking off. I have always followed what the
stylists told me to do so my hair would NOT
become stressed from the color. I use a
wide-tooth comb, I comb starting at the ends
& not the roots, I let it air dry instead
of blowing it dry for 20 minutes, I don't use
with all the care I've given my hair - it
became worse and worse. It felt like straw, it
took me 15 minutes or more to comb through it
after shampooing - this is AFTER using a
detangler, a conditioning treatment and a
wide-tooth comb. My hair was really in danger.
asked my salon - Gene Juarez what type of
heavy-duty treatment they could do, to bring
some life back to my damaged hair. Apparently,
they administer several products by Kerastase
that treat chemically damaged, weak, brittle,
Well - the amount it costs for these treatments is too steep for me, so I began researching the Kerastase line of products, and found several I tried and would like to share with you.
The first is: Kerastase Vita Ciment Concentrate
About this product:
- Reconstructs and puts true substance and resistance back into weakened hair that has been repeatedly colored or
- Its unique, patented formulation is based upon a technological innovation that rebuilds the internal substance of the hair fiber, where it's needed most.
- The high concentration, with a professional dosage of 30,000 ppm (parts per million) makes this a professional-only shock treatment.
This product is not available in retail outlets - only as an in-salon service.
Shampoo hair with Bain De Force shampoo, towel-dry the hair thoroughly. Apply the Concentrate section by section, and massage into the whole length of the hair. While the Concentrate is acting (3 to 5 minutes), work on the sections paying particular attention to most weakened areas. Then rinse.
The second product is: Kerastase Resistense
About this product:
- Progressing strengthening program for severely weakened hair.
- In 5 successive applications, Forcintense is for home-care use after an in-salon application of Vita
- Hair rediscovers 100% of its natural resistance and elasticity.
Wash hair with Bain De Force shampoo and dry well. Apply to your hair using the entire tube. Let it set 5 minutes. Rinse and style.
The third product is: Kerastase Bain De Force
This shampoo is amazing. It makes your hair feel healthier after one application - silky, soft and less tangled.
The fourth product is: Kerastase Age
About this product:
- Works internally and externally on the hair fiber leaving it more resistant to external aggressions.
- From the first application, the hair feels transformed: stronger, thicker, shinier and full of vitality.
- The concentrated ultra-light gel-crème texture absorbs easily without weighing down the hair so it is full of body and easier to
Apply 1 to 2 hazelnut-sized amounts of product section by section. Gently massage in with fingertips to work product completely into the hair. Focus on the most weakened areas of the hair. Leave on for 5 minutes. Emulsify by adding a small amount of water. Rinse thoroughly. Dry and style as usual.
» I found and purchased these Kerastase products on eBay. Before buying, I reviewed all of the eBay sellers of these items, and found one seller I thought offered the best pricing.
These products are pricy - but to me - they are like precious metal - worth every penny. I don't mind paying for products that actually WORK! And these do!
I've used all of the above items for about a week now. My hair is no longer brittle, it combs easily after shampooing, holds a curl and feels like my hair did 20 years
ago - silky & healthy!
I feel so fortunate to have found the Kerastase line on eBay - so I can actually afford to use the products. To get them retail or from the salon is
just too expensive for me.
If you'd like to buy these products and try them yourself - just
CLICK HERE to eBay
do try the Kerastase line of products - please let me know how they helped YOUR hair. I'd love to share your experience on our site too!
me (Aimee) a message using our contact form - click
here for Contact Form.